
Classic Dad!!! "This is the life" as he would put it.

The best part was watching Stevie chase the birds on the beach. He had the time of his life at the beach.

Max loved the sand in between his fingers.

Riding the Rhino at Wild Animal Park.

Stevies getting so BIG!
5 comments:
Oh that is so cool! I so want to go the beach! Where did you go? So fun!
Tiff, I want to see more pictures. keep going. I went private on my blog. Could you send me your email so I can invite you?
Come back and visit us soon!! That was a blast!
Hey girl, found your blog through Linds. Send me an email so I can invite you to mine! PLEASE! whitbastian@yahoo.com
love ya! Whit
We love seeing your pictures! What a fun vacation. Put Montana down for your next trip!
Post a Comment