Sometimes I feel like one of those old time scales, only I'm am evened out because these two guys almost weigh the same. And though they are over 2 years apart in age they are in the same size diapers.
Yipee Tiff, You did start one. Okay I am going to add you to my blog list rightnow. I want to see more pictures of you and your darling boys. KEEP THEM COMING even if you feel like you don't have time, it honestly works out, you will have time I promise.
4 comments:
I'm so glad you started a blog..It's about time!!
We're so happy that we finally got to meet Max. Your boys are so cute! Much love, Lavon & Brett
Yipee Tiff, You did start one. Okay I am going to add you to my blog list rightnow. I want to see more pictures of you and your darling boys. KEEP THEM COMING even if you feel like you don't have time, it honestly works out, you will have time I promise.
ARE YOU KIDING ME????? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAVE A BLOG????? I'M GLAD YOU FINALY JOINED THE BLOGGING WORLD! HOORAY!
Post a Comment